Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Welcome to this thing of mine

Well here is a music reviewing blog of sorts.

Each day I will review a mainstream band's album then the next day an album by an underground band.

The reviews will go A-Z so 1 mainstream "A" then next underground "A" then mainstream "B" and so on and so forth.  I would like to keep these reviews and albums current so preferred they be released within the last year or so.

Rating system -
If I determine the album to be a good one I will give it a score of 1 to 5!  Half points are allowed.
If I think it is no good then I give it 1 or 2 middle fingers on how much utter disdain I feel towards the POS.

How the albums will be chosen:

The albums will be chosen by you!  The blog reader or casual browser.  So for tonight (8/3) I will have you choose an underground band starting with the letter A and I will pick one and review that record for tomorrow (8/4/11)

Today's review is of The Arctic Monkeys' new record "Suck It and See" for mainstream.

Let's have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment